April 10, 2009 - This week we will discuss a controversial cartoon published in America and visit an Israeli family of reservists to find out how they feel about their countrys public relations war. We also met with Gerry Adams who spoke to us about his feelings on the impact of media bias in conflict.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
- Obama's 100 days - the Afghan challenge
- 'US breached interim security pact in Iraq'
- US to abandon Israel over Iran?
- Israel fails to stop S-300 deal with Iran?
- 'Israel secretly exploited Egypt's uranium'
- Egypt, Israel, Saudi 'plotting to kill Nasrallah'
- Taliban vows to extend rule over Pakistan
- Mossad, CIA hatch Egypt's anti-Hezbollah plot
- Israel, US to flex military muscles for Iran
- 'Hezbollah's legitimacy growing in the West'
- Six years of agony in Israeli prisons
- Egypt-Hezbollah relations strained
- Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan boost regional coop
- Focus on Gaza - The Spin Battle
- Muslim Brotherhood: Egyptian Claims against Hezbol...
- 'Saniora's Decision to Run Was Made in US to Creat...
- Sayyed Nasrallah Denies Claims, Rejects Enmity wit...
- Russia in Unprecedented Israeli Drones Purchase
- Burns urges Russia, China sanctions on Iran
- Iraqis hold 'anti-occupation' rally
- Ahmadinejad questions efficiency of capitalism
- Taliban nearing Pakistan capital
- Defiant Iran opens nuclear fuel facility
- United States Delivers Massive New Weapons Shipmen...
- Powers Invite Iran to Nuclear Talks, US to Play Fu...
- Election violence claims 5 in Indonesia
- Egypt holds dozens over Gaza support
- Algerians divided over upcoming elections
- Iraqi shoe-thrower's prison sentence reduced
- Electoral Battle Kicks Off: 702 Candidates for 128...
- Gaza medics condemn Israeli siege on WHD
- Obama Team Readying for Clash with Netanyahu, Lieb...
- Biden: Israel Would Be 'Ill-Advised' to Attack Ira...
- Former Aceh rebels (GAM) contest Indonesia polls
- Egypt arrests over 40 suspected arms smugglers
- Israel points Arrow II at Iran, Syria
- Inside Story-Netanyahu's cabinet meeting
- Thousands protest Obama's visit to Turkey
- Chavez willing to hit US 'reset' button
- Pirates seize German-owned ship, 24 crew
- Somali violence taking toll on children
- France backs police response to NATO protests
- Nato - Afghanistan update & Al Qaeda claims
- Jewish judge to lead UN Gaza war probe
- Obama Pushes Afghan Plan at NATO Summit
- UN to hush up report on Israel conduct?
- Chas Freeman slams 'destructive' Israeli policies
- Who Are Hezbollah New Candidates for 2009 Election...
- Malaysia's Najib Sworn In as New Prime Minister
- Hamas, Fatah suspend unity talks
- Palestinians sceptical of Netanyahu government
- ▼ April (51)