After three months of deliberation, U.S. President Barack Obama says he will announce his Afghanistan strategy "in a few days". The generals will likely be pleased, his allies in Britain and Australia remain resolute, but can the strategy work?
Thursday, November 26, 2009
- U.S. faces 'absolute defeat,' Taliban leader purpo...
- Iran says : IAEA resolution a 'great failure' for...
- IAEA Chief ElBaradei Reports on Iran
- Afghanistan under Obama's Karzai - RAINED BULLE...
- The Week Afghanistan Becomes Obama's War
- Germany Suspects China of Spying on Uighur Expatri...
- Al Jazeera interviews analysts on Blackwater
- Iran war games commence today
- What is the American doing in Iraq & Afghanistan?
- Federalism gone wrong!
- silent cry global campaign.
- Israel's addiction to the occupation of the Palest...
- Sister of Guantanamo inmate's interview.
- Yemeni Houthi leader asks Riyadh for ceasefire.
- Iran urges peaceful resolution to Yemen crisis,
- Saudi air assaults target Yemeni civilians.
- Yemen seeks US help to quash Houthis
- Profile: Yemen's Houthi fighters
- Somaliland at crisis point
- ElBaradei Suggests Turkey Store Iran's Uranium .
- Abbas' move highlights failure of peace process
- Israel's Timely Interception??
- Karadzic attends trial, calls for delay
- PALESTINIANS PRISONERS
- ▼ November (24)