Gideon Levy, one of the most prominent Israeli journalists working with Ha'aretz speaks to The Real News' Lia Tarachansky about Israel's addiction to the occupation of the Palestinian Territories. He says there are two ways to deal with a drug addict, you can either help them get more drugs, and this may be perceived as care, but it is not friendship. A real friend helps the drug addict get over their addiction. Levy says the Jewish lobby has decided to take the former route, but he is hoping that the United States and the Obama Administration will take the latter.
Monday, November 16, 2009
- U.S. faces 'absolute defeat,' Taliban leader purpo...
- Iran says : IAEA resolution a 'great failure' for...
- IAEA Chief ElBaradei Reports on Iran
- Afghanistan under Obama's Karzai - RAINED BULLE...
- The Week Afghanistan Becomes Obama's War
- Germany Suspects China of Spying on Uighur Expatri...
- Al Jazeera interviews analysts on Blackwater
- Iran war games commence today
- What is the American doing in Iraq & Afghanistan?
- Federalism gone wrong!
- silent cry global campaign.
- Israel's addiction to the occupation of the Palest...
- Sister of Guantanamo inmate's interview.
- Yemeni Houthi leader asks Riyadh for ceasefire.
- Iran urges peaceful resolution to Yemen crisis,
- Saudi air assaults target Yemeni civilians.
- Yemen seeks US help to quash Houthis
- Profile: Yemen's Houthi fighters
- Somaliland at crisis point
- ElBaradei Suggests Turkey Store Iran's Uranium .
- Abbas' move highlights failure of peace process
- Israel's Timely Interception??
- Karadzic attends trial, calls for delay
- PALESTINIANS PRISONERS
- ▼ November (24)