Pakistan's army says it's now engaged in a full-scale battle to root out Taliban fighters holed up in Swat Valley. And reports from Al Jazeera sources on the ground say the fighting is spreading. About one million civilians have made homeless by the conflict. Al Jazeera's Sohail Rahman reports on the effort underway to help them
- Jundullah claim responsibility for Iran blast
- Gunmen attack Ahmadinejad campaign office
- 5 decry jail terms in Holy Land Foundation case
- Israel proposed a Palestinian state within Jordan...
- Flu could reschedule Meccan Hajj
- Palestinian Americans commemorate Nakba
- US to be buried in 'Graveyard of Empires'
- Palestinians keep hope of return alive on Nakba Da...
- Egyptians slam gas sale to Israel
- Deadly clashes continue in Somalia
- Iran could elect first female president
- US attacked Afghanistan with white phosphorus?
- Pakistanis flee Swat
- Pakistan Crisis
- Russia 'losing to China on Iran S-300 quest'
- Kashmiri protestors clash with Indian police ahead...
- Netanyahu : Israel will never return Golan
- US slammed for military operations in Afghanistan
- Russia stands firm on Iran arms sale
- Taliban turning fire on foreign troops in Afghanis...
- Jews to blame for US recession: poll
- Mustapha Barghouti: We are Heading For A Third Int...
- AIPAC meeting hints at Obama's obvious policy shif...
- Weapons grade uranium found in Egypt
- Candidates register for Iran's presidential electi...
- Israel grits teeth as 'doom day' draws near
- Inside Story - The Hariri case
- ▼ May (27)